- To establish and maintain standards for health, safety and the environment within the Company which adhere to all applicable laws and meet the high standards applicable to the industry. Where appropriate, these will be enhanced and adopted as Company standards
- Increasing the awareness level of our personnel by providing Training on Labour Health and Safety, thus achieving compliant behavior
- To encourage all company personnel to develop a keen health, safety and environmental “awareness”.
- The safe provision, maintenance and arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transportation of plant equipment and materials,
- Prevent personal and company losses from the consequences of accident, injuries, illness, property damage, environmental process loss.
- The company will continually improve the effectiveness of the management setting Health and Safety objectives and targets as part of the overall Business Targets, and by assessing audit results, data analysis, corrective and preventive actions as part of the management review procedure.